Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (’Terms’) carefully before using the http://www.ish2019.org/website (the ’Service’) operated by SJT Trivent Bt. [H-1119 Budapest, Etele út 59-61, http://trivent.hu/ (’us’, ’we’, or ’our’)].
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths]);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your name, your University / Institute / Company, your e-mail address, your mobile phone number, your address);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name and card details]);
- information that you upload to our website [including your abstract(s) and full paper(s), copy right forms, filled in payment forms, booking forms];
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website until your claim for deletion arrives to our data controller.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- supply to you services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications regarding the Conference;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service)].
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember you that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we make efforts to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by SJT Trivent Bt.
SJT Trivent Bt. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that SJT Trivent Bt. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We highly recommend you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
As compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the operator of the website the SJT Trivent Bt. will notify you within 72 hours if become aware of a breach in connection with this website.
Here we state that this website is comply with the GDPR’s ‘Privacy by design’ baseline and do not administer more data than absolutely necessary for the completion of its duties. Furthermore, SJT Trivent Bt. does everything (regarding technical and organizational measures) in order to meet the requirements of the GDPR and protect the rights of data subjects.
As compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right for the following:
- Right to be forgotten: in case, you would like to delete your information (partly of fully) from our database please contact email@example.com, your request will be executed as soon as possible. However, in case of data removing requests the SJT Trivent Bt. cannot guarantee the above service. Any loss or disadvantage caused by the data removal is the user’s responsibility in this case
- Data portability, which in this case means the usage of another service provider, who cannot proceed with the data submitted to us. Therefore, in compliance with the GDPR you have the right to receive your personal data concerning you on written request (which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org). In case of terminating from our service you can request your data to be deleted.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Cookies are small files that are saved on your computer by your browser, so that a website can save and retrieve information. More specifically, these are analytical cookies.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses various cookies. These cookies are stored on your computer for an unlimited time. Google Analytics records, among other things, the pages viewed by visitors to our website, which country they come from, what they click on, which browser they use and which screen resolution they use. This information is used to optimize the website. This means that Google acts as a processor for processing personal data through Freeway.
Google stores the information it obtains on its servers in the United States. Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. Google can only provide your information to third parties if it is legally required to do so, or where third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Rejection and deletion of cookies
You can configure your browser in such a way that it does not save cookies, that each cookie can be individually accepted or rejected or that all cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies are placed on each computer that you use for visiting websites. If you do not wish to receive any further cookies at all, you should adjust the configurations on all of the devices you use.
Please note, rejecting and/or deleting cookies also affects cookies that are strictly necessary. By doing so, you may limit the possibilities to use our websites or parts of these websites.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact at email@example.com